Sunday, 17 March 2013

The Beginning

Well, you might be surprise to see my own blog. To tell you the truth, I am surprised myself. At first I thought that there is no point to write a blog if Martin is already letting you know what is happening here in NZ but then I kind of wanted to write down my feelings about this trip. So instead of only keeping a diary just for myself I've decided to write this down in form of a blog and share it with my family and closest friends. I am sure that at times you might think we're on different trip, if you compare my notes with Martin's, but at the end it might even be more interesting.

As I said before, I will be sharing this only with my family and friends, I hope you will be forgiving and overlook all spelling and grammar mistakes. Otherwise, it will really make me frustrated and I will not be able to write anything. Thank you all in advance for understanding and hope you will enjoy my notes about our trip.

I will try to enter my "reflections" as much as possible. It took me longer to set this up (actually my dear husband did it) - hard to get really good wifi reception, so I am already two days late.

Well my friends, that is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment